ltBluGrad_TopBkground.jpgBannerVictoryFam.pngltBluGrad_bkground.jpgmenuTopper.jpgmenuTopper.jpg

CAMPUS HISTORY

How We Came To Be
Campus Drive Community United Methodist Church was part of an expansion program.   Church Growth and Development (CGD) and the Ethnic Minority Local Church (EMLC) members decided that a church should be placed in the southeast quadrant of Fort Worth.   The pastor at Thompson Chapel UMC, Rev. Alfred G. Sanford, was selected to be the organizing minister of this new church.   Pastor Sanford enthusiastically recruited local residents to become involved in the formation of this church.


Organized: October 18, 1981                

Chartered: May 30, 1982

Groundbreaking: January 8, 1984

Construction Started: May 20, 1985

Construction Completed: October 5, 1985

First Service in Permanent Location: October 6, 1985

Consecrated: December 15, 1985



Current Meeting Locations

Worship Center, 4301 Campus Drive
Administrative Center/West Campus, 1400 E. Seminary Drive
(Acquired on May 27, 2001, as a gift from Carter Park United Methodist Church)


Previous meeting locations
Storefront at the corner of Seminary and Hemphill, next door to Arby’s
Suite 17, 536-A West Seminary Drive, South Office Building
Skylar Room, Sims Professional Center, 944 E. Berry Street


Pastors
Rev. Erika S. Fadel, 2017 - present
Rev. Andrew Nunley, III 2009 - 2016
Rev. Roderick Franklin Miles 1991-2009
Yoke Ministry – Lead: Dr. Doyle Allen 1990-1991
                        Rev. Jackie Chambers
                        Rev. Junius Dotson
                        Rev. Georgia Allen
Rev. Albert Ray Gregory 1984-1990
Rev. Alfred G. Sanford - Organizer 1981-1984